Super busy right now trying to plan my next classes, pack up my bags, and find an open bank in order to pay rent (apparently they open at 10 and close at 2, and when they are open the lines takes about 4 hours to get through... ¡Pucha!).
Anyway, just wanted to let you know that I am leaving on an overnight bus to Pucón tonight, so you won't be hearing from me for a little while.
So everyone have a terrific and blessed Easter weekend, and I will continue my one sided conversation with you soon.
Also, HAPPY BIRTHDAY DAD!!!!
Wednesday, April 4, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Kevin, We'll miss you on this freezing Easter weekend in Colorado. Looks like it won't be a year to wear that pastel sun dress and open toed shoe. Let's talk about a time to intentionally set up a phone date. I have a lot to tell you. You are loved! Lo
Post a Comment