Tuesday, July 10, 2007

MIA

Just a quick note to inform all my faithful readers that you needn´t check out my blog every five minutes like you normally do anxiously anticipating my next entry. I might drop a line to give a brief one or two line update, but for the most part I am going to be MIA until August.

As a preview of what is to come, tomorrow I am flying to the dryest place on Earth for a 4 day tour. From there, we will swing into Bolivia for a few days in the salt flats of Uyuni (there is even talk of staying in some hotel of salt somewhere... whatever that means).

From Bolivia, it´s back into Peru, where I will start in Cuzco before hiking an alternative trek to the Inca Trail, and pop into Machu Picchu for a couple days. If I have time I will try to make it over to Lake Titicaca, the highest navigable lake in the world (and also the lake with the coolest name).

Finally, to close it all off, I will spend the last days of my freedom from Duoc on Easter Island marveling at all the giant heads called Moai.

In other words, stay tuned... My posts may be few and far between, but hopefully they will be worth the wait.

No comments:

Post a Comment