
We interrupt the regularly scheduled trivial tripe to publish a VERY important announcement:
Lauren and Josh are engaged!!!
See the following link for more info: http://www.mywedding.com/joshandlaurenreitsema/
I'm sure most of you already knew, and the rest of you probably don't even know who they are. Still, this is BIG news, and as such, I wanted to tell as many people as possible.
Congratulations, you two love birds! Everyone here in Andacollo 1619 wishes you the very best. Wish I could be there to tell you all this in person, but I will see you soon enough.
Love you both.
What a fun annoucement Kevin! Thanks for helping us get the word out. We don't have solid confirmation yet, but it looks like you may have a BIG birthday party this year. The date we've reserved the church for is Spetember 1st! We hope you don't mind sharing your birthday dinner with the wedding party. We love you and can't wait to see you sooner than later.
ReplyDelete